Thursday 5 November 2015

2D Developing Flats

Project Two - Personal

Working Towards The Final Piece 


Working from the 3D stand work, I started developing my work into 2D potential outcomes.
Own Work - Development

Own Work - Development
Own Work - Personal Project Development
These are 2D flats that I developed by incorporating all elements of the dream catcher. I kept refining them until I came up with clear decent selection.

`

After Deciding the Pieces I wanted to take forward I Started thinking about the colour pattern.

Developing the final piece into a final collection

Final Line Up For Personal Project

So for my final development ideas, I chose 10 Garments that I personally thought was quite interesting. I then decided on the illusive pattern that I was going to use throughout my collection and then drew out my final line up.
I felt as though this collection was quite a smart conceptual collection, With the balance between the immature mind working with expectation VS reality. 



No comments:

Post a Comment