Wednesday 13 January 2016

Developing Another Line

Project Four - Industry

Developing Another Approach In Accessories


So Today was all about my intial ideas and contribution t the group. I had this theme running from the beginning to end of the project of how I wanted to focus on the under-water element to my work. The Illusive and iridescence of sea creatures. Crystal formations, coral and other underwater elements. From my brainstorming research, I acknowledged that the most engaging aspect of underwater for me is reflections and shadows. I then thought to myself I can I play with shadows and reflections onto a body. I started making a few glue samples. I know that when PVA glue dries, it become translucent and the air-bubbles and other shapes reflect straight through when put to light.
I started off by making 3 PVA glue samples, one with green wire tangled through, one with silver wire and one with just glue being criss-crossed through. 
Own Sample - Dried Glue With Green Wire
Own Sample - Dried Glue With Metal Wire
Own Sample - Dried Criss-Cross Glue

 Experimenting With Samples On The Body

















 Playing With Reflection





Own Photography
 From this, I then started looking into developing them into accessories that reveal a reflection onto the body or the garment. I began to develop my line up for the illusive sea accessory collection.

Illusive Collection



No comments:

Post a Comment