Thursday 14 January 2016

Finishing The Collection

Project Four - Industry

Working On The Finishing Of The Final Collection

So for my final Idea for this project, again with the underwater theme, I started looking at the fine hairs of sea creatures, I then started incorporating the idea onto the body. I couldn't quite think of a way I could replicate the fine hairs, like a super fine bristles. When cleaning out my room, it suddenly came to me, so I rushed downstairs with two pack of fake lashed and then began hot glue gunning them to a metal piece of wire and then bent it to my desired design. It worked out beautifully! I am absolutely thrilled with the concept of it. 
Fine Hair Sample
 






Own Photography With Sample
I then shared the samples with my team and we all started drawing designs from them. I continued developing my designs until I cam up with a solid line up of accessories.

Final Line Up For Sea Creature Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment