Wednesday 27 January 2016

Being Conservative

Project Five - Reconstructed Deconstruct

Creating The Perfect Garment

So for this project I started drawing out loads of designs in my sketchbook, I did this by rearranging the garment on the stand roughly the exaggerating the image on paper. I began with flat surfaced reconstructions then used the stand as a building apparatus and began creating architectural bodies off it. I used this technique most, and was quite impressed with the outcomes.
Sketchbook Development Work
For my final Ideas, I wanted to use my old jumper and make it into a heavily silhouetted dress. I want to do this using layering and draping whilst also re-placing sections of the original garment in opposing areas.
Own Fashion Illustration
Final Garment Composition
This is the final design I am following out to make. I want to incorporate a wire running through the lining of the garment to hold it up and finish with a zipper running down the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment