Wednesday 16 March 2016

FMP - Reasearch

FMP - Week One - Day 2

What Is Voice To Me?


I began to think long and hard, what is voice? What does it mean to me? Why does it matter?
Voice is something we all have; it's something we all use and it becomes something we all fear. Everyone's voice is different, it's what contributes majorly to create who we are; our idiolect. It could be the way we talk; how we sound or even the things we say; the rhythm in our voice; it all adds up.

I began to draw up brainstorm for voice, I then chose of few of the words on the brainstorm and went to the library to find books, articles and videos that relate. I then went through each book and article and photocopied the most relevant sections as well as sections that interested me in general.
I managed to find some really good material, so now my idea bubble is expanding further. I often scribble down any ideas that briefly pop into my head so that I can refer back to it at a later stage, I find this method to be very useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment