Sunday 21 February 2016

Know Your Artist

Project Seven - Three Words

Extracting Information On

Eva Hesse

Eva Hesse Mood Board
After getting down my first two words I started researching into my artist 'Eva Hesse', she is a very conceptual artist who likes to place around with natural forms, her work come across as feminist but she denies the claim. Her work is produce to seem 'out of place', 'wreckless', 'materials that look lost. She tells the people "excellence has no sex". I started finding her work strangely attractive and inspirational, I absolutely love her concept and the idea of her art being taken over and engulfed by the natural elements. In my mood board I took a few of Eva Hesse' most interesting work and threw in some of the important quotes said by her, as well as the techniques she used in her work. I then started looking into what I could look into next, so I started looking at close up of flower then took the direction of skeletal flowers as Eva Hesse' work is known to eventually corrode; I looked straight into the skeletal structure of flowers and developed a new mood board.
Own - Eva Hesse Inspired Mood Board

No comments:

Post a Comment