Thursday 18 February 2016

Three Word Project

Project Seven - Three Words

Blank. Blank. Blank.

Its What You Pick

The three word project brief.. simply pick a word from each catagory and run with it. Remember... the words are not meant to link, so its fine. Identity, Reveal/Puncture and the designer Eva Hesse. These were my words and my designer, so I began brainstorming...
Reveal Brainstorm
Identity Brainstorm
I then began to take this concept of a young adult and then began shooting an editorial, the clash between the classy and ghetto; wanting to take that step further but being caught by your upbringing and the area you were raised in. The background influences identity but you are still pushing to your capability of breaking the chain. I chose to photograph these because these are the kinds of people near my home, the people I know, and I always like to incorporate my personal influences in my own work.
Own Photography - Identity
Own Photography - Identity
Own Photography - Identity
Own Photography - Identity

No comments:

Post a Comment