Wednesday 11 May 2016

FMP - Developing Patterns

FMP - Week Six - Day 2

Continuing With The Shift Dress Designs...

Today I continued with my shift dress designs so I did a page with the same designs in nude colours as the fabric base colour, to see how that would have worked out. It does look very pretty when you put the deep blue print on top of the light creme fabric. This would have been ideal however, I didn't want the colours to look comfortable together, I wanted them to work together but to look sharp and cutting, so I then decided to work with a pearl white fabric so the textile print would be pungent and striking. I then created another page on photoshop and began to change the transition of the print as well as the size.
Sketchbook Work - Print Consideration

No comments:

Post a Comment