Thursday 12 May 2016

FMP - Final Dress Design

FMP - Week Six - Day 3

Garment Consideration

Today I went off to print my designs on the sublimation printer sized by half a meter in width and 140cm in length. I was pretty happy with this and seriously excited to see it all come together! I went back at 2 to collect it and ran the print threw the rolling heat press; it was super exciting and the finished product was amazing! It was better than what I actually hoped for, the design and splats were very visible and super relevant. So today I started drawing up my final designs and started considering fabrics and the front and back of the shift dress. I drew up 2D flats and my final illustrations for the dress. I was really pleased with the outcome.
Own Sketchbook Work - Final Design

No comments:

Post a Comment