Thursday 26 May 2016

FMP - The Photoshoot

FMP - Week Eight - Day 3

Photoshoot

Final Day


For my photoshoot I had been reseaching through an 'Islamic Fashion' book that my sister had brought for me whilst in granada. I starting looking though the scarf styles as I wanted a young Muslim girl like myself to model, so that it only feels that much more authentic. I started looking at light shimmery makeup with darker lip tones to match the colour theme. I did my models makeup and scarf then dressed her into the clothes. Since i've been behind due to stuff at home, I was unable to finish my garment for the shoot at uni so I had to set up my own studio in my dining room.
I got 5 meters of cheep china fabric then attached it to the wall and rolled it out to the ground. set up my camera then began shooting and playing with the light from the lamp. Since the glare from the shiny backdrop was awful I had to do more editing on Photoshop to really make it look a bit more professional. I am quite happy with everything I have done, I really tried my best considering my situation at the moment and think I've done well. In the future I would probably spend a little longer trying to touch up on some editing, but overall I am happy.






No comments:

Post a Comment