Tuesday 17 May 2016

FMP - Review Day

FMP - Week Seven - Day 1

Developing Into A New Line

So Today I spent the day developing designs off my stand work, I started looking into the folding of fabrics as well as patchwork. I start to use my stand work as an image rather than a piece and then whatever I see I like to replicate my own version. usually during my development I like to draw out flats, however when I did that this time, it just looked like patterns so I decided to draw out some body templates of seven then photocopied the sheet several times; I then placed layout paper over the templates and started drawing on my designs. I feel this was a strong and aesthetically pleasing process. With my 0.05 pen I then went back into the designs an added more details like straps and zippers.
Own Sketchbook Work - Design Development

No comments:

Post a Comment