Thursday 5 May 2016

FMP - Working On The Stand

FMP - Week Five - Day 3

Moving Forward...

Own Stand Work
Today I had a conversation with one of my peers about my work and how well they thought it was going, he had told me that I probably should get a move on with the designing process, so I then spoke to my tutor and she told me to start working on the stand. I began looking trough my work and started picking out some of my responses then took them out to the photocopier and printed them in black and white but altering them in size. I chose to do them black and white because, the previous colour scheme seemed too garish and I do not feel as though those colours now relate to the current concept, when it comes to religion and culture in general, it does became a 'black and white' area.
After I had photocopied the pieces I starting playing with them on the stand and managed to develop a good variety work. I then started pining the pieces together to become more 3D which created even more interesting structural shapes.

This whole process worked really well for me as I really enjoy working on the stand and it started to open my eyes to potential design work, I am also quite happy with the large variety of outcomes because it helps me realise what works and what doesn't. I want to now start to use the stand work to start developing some designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment